Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dear Jack Movie

As a very big fan of Something Corporate, as well as Jack's Mannequin, a new documentary based on Andrew McMahon's struggles with leukemia is in the works right now, called Dear Jack: The Journey of Andrew McMahon. Go to the film's website to view a preview along with a synopsis of what it's about. I am very excited to see this when it comes out. From a few different sources online, I am thinking this will be due out sometime in April 2008. Stayed Tuned to the website for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read articles like this. Just add some pics :)