Monday, August 11, 2008

The Realization Continued...

So the realization has now come true. I am now happily married and its been 2 weeks so far. The day of the ceremony seemed to go by really fast. Looking back on it everything leading up to it seemed to drag on and on, but once the ceremony started, it literally flew by and it literally was a race to go to each step along the way. In any case, all is well and we both just got back from our Honeymoon in Hawaii. This was a total blast and would indeed go back if I ever had the chance. There was a lot of people, but I got to see and do a lot of things that many people don't get to. So I consider myself fortunate to have the opportunity to get to go. In any case, many people have been wanting to see pictures. These can be found at http://www.flickr.com/briankfree and below is a link to a video slideshow of most of the pictures taken from the trip. Hope you enjoy!

Hawaii Honeymoon Slideshow

No comments: