Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Time Again...Fantasy Football

Football season is indeed upon us yet again, and what more of a good way to follow football than playing Fantasy Football. For millions across the country, it has gone from past time to a full time obsession. For those unaware, fantasy football leagues are made up of imaginary teams, created by sports fans who pick real players and earn points based off of their performance. Oh and its fun!

I was invited to my father-in-laws league again this year. If last year was just a taste of what is to come, I am really stoked for this season. The league is indeed full of the finest smack I’ve come across. I’ll be waiting here ever so anxious… The Guppies (Now Mongooses) still stand at 2-0 versus the father-in-law nemesis (Fighting Winos).

Oh and just remember…It's all about competition and bragging rights!

No comments: